So, what is LOVE? For me, it could be… Did you eat? Are you cold? Put on your seatbelt. How was your day? Anything along those lines. Here’s my top 10. What do you think? Do you have a favourite?
1. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
– Judy Garland
2. What are you doing for others?
– Martin Luther King.
3. When you start falling for somebody and you can’t stop thinking about when you’re going to see them again. I love that. Women are beautiful. They deserve to be cherished and respected.
– Orlando Bloom.
4. We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we’re all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us.
– Johnny Depp.
5. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
– Audrey Hepburn.
6. The better you become, the better you attract.
– Young Minds.
7. If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy. Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
– Bob Marley.
8. Love is a serious mental disease.
9. Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.
– Loretta Young.
10. Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
– Paulo Coelho