S U C C E S S
So, what is success?
In my humble opinion, success is a subjective term, meaning different things to different people. Some may view success in terms of mind and body health, relationships, winning medals and awards, or driving a Porsche 718 Boxster! These are all valid.
I often seek out success quotes to motivate me when my feet hit the floor each day!
Here’s my top 10. What do you think? Do you have a favourite?
1. Victory is sweet when you’ve known defeat.
– Malcolm S. Forbes
2. Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
– Winston Churchill
3. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
– Lucille Ball
4. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
– Peter Drucker
5. Life is about creating yourself.
– George Bernard Shaw
6. To succeed in life you need two things; ignorance and confidence.
– Mark Twain
7. It’s better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation.
– Herman Melville
8. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
– John D. Rockefeller
9. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
– Jim Rohn
10. Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
– Tony Hsieh